We are a FinTech company headquartered out of London and now the US.
Our aim is to change the way credit scoring is carried out, after all this industry hasn't seen change in the last 50 years. We want to provide lenders & borrowers with a win/win situation.
Backed by VC funding. Aire works with large international financial institutions including national banks and lenders such as Toyota Financial Services, Zopa, NBrown and others involved in consumer finance.
- The Project Manager will work with the Partnerships team to manage and deliver projects delivering Aire’s product to financial services organisations.
- You will plan and coordinate required workloads across Engineering, Data Science and Product Management teams.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders with respect to project scope, progress, quality and delivery.
- Create and coordinate project documentation, including preparation of statements of work and legal agreements with customer.
- Build relationships and being the principal point of contact for partner projects.
- Liaise with product and operations teams to improve project management and organisational processes.
- Reports to Head of Partnerships (plus secondary line to Chief Operating Officer).
- 5 years experience in a project management experience project delivery role.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently, from project initiation through to post-implementation reviews.
- Manage the delivery of technical projects, including software development (including user experience), technical integration with external organisations.
- Technical understanding of technology product considerations to support project management activities.
- Rational, values-based decision-making in complex environments.
- Customer-facing experience across different disciplines.
- Experience in at least one project management methodology.
- Demonstrable experience of the operations of companies and large enterprises including stakeholder management in the financial services.
- Agile methodologies in project management or Prince-based methodologies.
- Exposure to informations security impacts on projects and project management.
- Managing compliance obligations on a project.
- Experience in managing projects in a regulated environment.
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Salary
- 2% Pension Contributory
- Private Health Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan