Project Manager (Implementation)
We exist to make credit more equitable for everyone. We believe that context improves credit decisions. So when a customer doesn’t meet the criteria of a traditional credit bureau, we offer a second chance. By inviting customers to tell us about themselves.
Aire is building a credit assessment tool that improves human-level intelligence and eliminates its biases.
Aire partners with a range of lenders including Toyota Financial Services, Zopa and N Brown Group to name just a few. We’re backed by venture capital funding.
As we continue to work with more lenders in the UK and now the USA, we are looking for a Project Manager, with experience of implementing software products, to join our Partnerships team. The PM will build strong relationships with our lending partners and work closely with our Product team to implement our products.
What you're going to do
- You will work with Aire's Partnerships team to lead projects delivering Aire’s technology to financial services organisations in the UK and US.
- You will plan and oversee required workloads across Engineering and Data Science teams.
- You will build relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders to keep a handle on project scope, progress, quality and delivery.
- You will develop project documentation, including preparation of statements of work and legal agreements with our partner.
- You will build relationships and be the principal point of contact for partner projects.
- You will liaise with our Product and Operations teams to propose and implement improvements to project management and organisational processes appropriate to our size and growth needs.
- You will develop a working knowledge of consumer credit risk, with the support of our subject matter experts.
- You will be pragmatic and responsive to the changing needs of a growing company.
What we're looking for from you
- Experience in a project management role, implementing a technology product.
- Experience leading multiple projects concurrently, from project initiation through to post-implementation.
- Experience delivering technical projects, including software development (including user experience) and technical integration with external organisations.
- Technical understanding of technology product considerations to support project management activities.
- Data-driven and values-based decision-making in complex environments.
- Experience working with senior external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive experience in at least one project management methodology.
- You thrive working in a fast paced, ever changing environment, with a variable workload. There will be a bit of plate spinning at times!
What's on offer
We don’t prescribe a 9-6 workday. If you want to come in early and leave early or start later, we give you that freedom, as long as you find enough time in the day to collaborate and work with your colleagues.
Opportunities to grow
We believe in nurturing our talent and dedicate time to help you have meaningful on the job experiences through action, interaction, and relationships.
Openness and honesty
There are no hidden agendas. We are transparent and honest about what’s going on. We try to ensure everyone is well informed and understands what we think about important topics.
Work life balance
One of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. Aire gives paid time off for mum and dad to cherish and take care of themselves and their child. We also offer generous paid leave for other activities, including volunteering.
Private healthcare that rewards you for being healthy, Cycle2Work scheme, interest-free season ticket loan and professional development to name but a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.