We are a FinTech startup company headquartered out of London and now the US.
Our aim is to change the way credit scoring is carried out, after all this industry hasn't seen change in the last 50 years. We want to provide lenders & borrowers with a win/win situation.
Backed by VC funding. Aire works with large international financial institutions including national banks and lenders such as Toyota Financial Services, Zopa, NBrown and others involved in consumer finance.
After closing our Series A, the plan is to continue hiring more great people into our team. We want people who thrive in a startup environment.
It is important you naturally take ownership over your work, but want to contribute to the overall success of the business and thrive in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for developers who are passionate in all aspects or Infrastructure Engineering. Experience with Devops, Python, Kubernetes and AWS are all areas we are looking for at Aire.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Front-end desktop & mobile development & testing
- Performance Testing
- Passionate about technology and solving complex problem
- Excellent communication and people skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to work with different technology & processes
- Persistent & patient
- Willing to keep learning - from different sources
- supportive of colleagues - peers, managers, other job roles
- Networking / TCP/IP
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Salary
- 2% Pension Contributory
- Private Health Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan