We are a FinTech company headquartered out of London and now the US.
Our aim is to change the way credit scoring is carried out, after all this industry hasn't seen change in the last 50 years. We want to provide lenders & borrowers with a win/win situation.
Backed by VC funding. Aire works with large international financial institutions including national banks and lenders such as Toyota Financial Services, Zopa, NBrown and others involved in consumer finance.
- A willingness to be a servant leader and to learn and grow on the job
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Ability to facilitate and resolve conflict and disagreement through openness, honesty, and respect
- Experience creating useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- A desire to support, coach and teach others best practices around Agile.
- Coach and develop product and project teams on agile software development practices
- Coordinate and facilitate daily workflow, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Measure and report on the performance of the agile process
- Work with product/project owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- A willingness to work across both Data Science and Engineering teams
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings with product and leadership
- 5 years experience in a project management experience project delivery role.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently, from project initiation through to post-implementation reviews.
- Manage the delivery of technical projects, including software development (including user experience), technical integration with external organisations.
- Technical understanding of technology product considerations to support project management activities.
- Rational, values-based decision-making in complex environments.
- Customer-facing experience across different disciplines.
- Experience in at least one project management methodology.
Nice to have
- Demonstrable experience of the operations of companies and large enterprises including stakeholder management in the financial services.
- Agile methodologies in project management or Prince-based methodologies.
- Exposure to informations security impacts on projects and project management.
- Managing compliance obligations on a project.
- Experience in managing projects in a regulated environment.
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Salary
- 2% Pension Contributory
- Private Health Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan