£12 per hour
3 month contract
Aire is the leading technology company working on an innovative method to help people get fair access to credit. We utilise new methods to gather data and use cutting edge algorithms in order to create a credit score that reflects the true creditworthiness of each individual. Since we launched in 2014, we have received over $3 million in funding, grown our team at an increasing rate, have been authorised and regulated by the FCA. Our work has been featured in The Guardian and the Wall Street Journal, while the Business Insider listed us as one of the TOP European Startups.For more about us, have a read why Aire was founded: http://www.xxymagazine.com/entrepreneur-and-misfit...
- …smart and curious person with great eye for detail
- … meticulous and able to get the job done to high standards
- …interested in working as part of a mature and experienced team
Day to day:
This position is great for anyone looking to gain experience of working in a technology company. You will be working at the intersection of our Engineering and Data teams, ensuring consistency across multiple data sets and reporting any issues that you find. You will benefit from the mature and lively office culture, with people coming from highly diverse backgrounds.
- Analysing the data you are working with and making decisions based on it
- Researching in order to complement partial data
- Quality control of the information that you are working with
We will provide full training for you to succeed in this position.We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Cover letter required.