We’re building Aire using Python, Flask, Java Script, N, PostgreSQL and AWS.
We care about agile principles and use good practices, but are not married to any single methodology. Code reviews help us create and keep a culture of quality and collaboration and every change we make has to pass continuous integration. Thanks to these practices - we have enough confidence in our code to run quality deployment. This means we can move quickly and respond to change without sacrificing quality.
- You have TDD on the brain. You feel dirty if you didn’t write a test first.
- Execute the full Secure Software Development Life Cycle.
- You are seeking out to continuously and sustainable improve the product, the code base and the team.
- You will be responsible for taking work from idea to deployment - from requirements through to delivery.
- You will be responsible for helping to define and scope requirements and design for new product features in a variety of areas including
- You will be supporting our commercial partners to integrate with Aire’s Interactive Virtual Interview.
- You will be designing, implementing and maintaining secure AWS infrastructure deployments
- Gathering and documenting requirements for these integrations
- Code reviews
- Front-end desktop & mobile development & testing
- Back-end application & API development & testing
- Performance testing
- Deployments to AWS
- Setting up and maintaining operational monitoring and alerting
- Interviewing, contributing to hiring decisions
- Working independently and small groups and pulling in stakeholders at appropriate times
- CoffeeScript, Node/Express
- Python, Flask
- AWS, Docker, Terraform
- GitHub, Travis
- You have phenomenal communication and people skills
- very high attention to detail
- flexible - willing to work with different technology & processes
- persistent & patient
- willing to keep learning - from different sources
- supportive of colleagues - peers, managers, other job roles
After closing our Series A, we are hiring more great people into our team. We want people who thrive in a startup environment. It is important you naturally take ownership over your work, but want to contribute to the overall success of the business.
We are looking for developers who love getting involved in the full stack. Experience with Python, React, SQL and AWS are all plus points. But if you are a good developer with a knack for solving problems and puzzles, we believe the specific technology/tool you use is less important than your core set of skills.
Salary: £50k - £76k (across various positions)
Equity Options: up to 0.5%, Offered as EMI plan
Other Benefits (Pension Plan, Cycle2Work)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!